Noha Sami Hanafy
After 17 years of experience in the medical field and getting a PhD in Medical Applications of Laser in dermatology, Noha decided to combine online media and medicine to build her career as a Medical Content Creator and Copywriter. For more than 5 years now, she has been using her incredible eye for detail, creativity, deep medical knowledge and expertise to implement her skills and experience into the digital world.
- Philosophical degree (PhD) holder of Medical Applications of Laser in dermatology (2011-2017); National Institute of Laser Enhanced Sciences; University of Cairo, Giza, Egypt.
- Master’s degree holder in Dermatology, Andrology, and Sexology. Benha University. Egypt. (2007-2010).
- Bachelor’s degree in Medicine and Surgery, 2005, with honors of Excellence, Ain Shams University (ASU).
Professional Highlights and Accomplishments:
- Deep knowledge was acquired in dermatology, aesthetic medicine, lasers (all medical types), skin care, and phototherapy, which was the topic of her PhD thesis.
- Peer Reviewer at the International Journal of Dermatology, the Dermatologic Therapy, and the Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine.
- Coordinator of the Accreditation and Quality Committee (ISO 9001:2015) at the National Research Center.
- She is only a few steps away from becoming an assistant professor in dermatology and laser at the Department of Dermatology, Medical and Clinical Research Institute, National Research Center, Giza, Egypt.
- Proofreader at the Magrabi Hospitals, Eden Wellness Center, and Woman beauty clinics.