Provide a forum
Encourage people to study
Increase number of researches
Exploring light therapy
Light therapy centers
Professional Highlights and Accomplishments:
- Jose has been invited as a speaker at several national and international conferences, where he shared his expertise and insights on light therapy and skin care.
- He has worked as Research Study Coordinator supporting the ongoing adult and adolescent clinical trials in areas such as atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, oncodermatology, and other inflammatory skin diseases.
- During his work as a Research Assistant, Jose developed and implemented cutting-edge photomedicine treatment protocols, utilizing various light-based therapies such as laser therapy, photodynamic therapy, or intense pulsed light (IPL) therapy, to effectively treat a wide range of dermatological conditions.
- Dr. Mier has received additional training in Hansen’s disease & leprosy, skin disease in the setting of HIV, MOHS surgery, laser and cosmetic dermatology, and advanced techniques in minimally invasive cosmetic surgery.
- Jose is an author of numerous publications in professional dermatology and photomedicine journals.
We constantly consult with experts from light therapy and other related fields in order to provide you with reliable and proven info.
Dr. Tom Ingegno
Dr. Tom Ingegno is the Clinic Director with Bachelor’s degree in Professional Health Science and a Master’s degree in Oriental Medicine.
He is also the Owner of Charm City Integrative.
Dr. Joseph Rayner
Dr. Joseph Rayner is a Physical Therapist and Nutrition Adviser. He participates in numerous conferences and workshops in the USA and abroad to enhance his knowledge.
Dr. Joseph Rayner is also the Founder of QOL Health & Performance.
She is a biologist with a Master’s degree in Infectious Diseases and a PhD, in progress, in Biochemistry. Her main areas of expertise are cell and molecular biology, infectious diseases, immunology, genetics, and biochemistry.
Noha Sami Hanafy
After 17 years of experience in the medical field and getting a PhD in Medical Applications of Laser in dermatology, Noha decided to combine online media and medicine to build her career as a Medical Content Creator and Copywriter.
A highly motivated and results-oriented scientist with a strong passion for optimizing health. Mahshid is a Medical Editor and scientific communicator with a PhD in health sciences and extensive experience in scientific research.
We are a group of dedicated scientists to produce an excellent multidisciplinary scientific publication, and we encourage everyone in our field to submit their work.
Prof. Steven Paul Nisticò
Dr. Steven Paul Nistico graduated with a medical degree from the University of Rome and achieved his postgraduate diploma in dermatology and venereal diseases.He is Professor, Director of Dermatology, Specialist in Clinical Dermatology, Cosmetic Dermatology & Laser Therapy at Heliotherapy Research Institute.
Dr. Daniel B. Roling
Roling holds an MD from the University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine in 1997. Dr. Daniel B. Roling has practiced for 20 years since then. He currently works at over six different locations, including Bryn Mawr Hospital, PA Hospital, Penn Presbyterian Medical Center Children’s Hospital, Philadelphia Paoli Hospital & Pennsylvania hospital, among others. Dr. Rolig is also a dermatology specialist specializing in treating skin conditions like acne or psoriasis by using phototherapy (light therapy). For instance, he joined Heliotherapy Research Institute to help treat patients with solar damage.
Icksoo Lee is an Assistant Professor at Dankook University School of Medicine. Now she is Editor for our Science Articles.