Working in the research and development of light therapy and its effectiveness in the 21st century requires an understanding of the complex relationships between the human body and the effects of light waves on it.
Our research institute specializes in different uses of light for treatments for certain skin conditions. We conduct research in the spheres of climate therapy and phototherapy. We strive to pave the way for understanding the effects of light on the body, its effectiveness and demonstrate real effectiveness through testing and research.
We conduct rigorous, cutting-edge, responsive research and evaluation influence of light therapy. We build on more than 15 years of experience. Likewise, we employ a high-quality approach of research that ensures careful understanding of the action of using light therapy. Through the use of sophisticated techniques, we work to ensure that our investigations are useful and influential.
Purpose of scholarship
The purpose of the Heliotherapy Research Institute scholarship is to attract the best students from all over the world and assistance them in research into light therapy. We offer generous and comprehensive scholarship opportunities for talent recognition and student support. Our scholarship focuses on experimentation and research into the different uses of light waves of different lengths to treat certain skin conditions. Applications can be made based on academic qualifications. The scholarship is awarded by the Heliotherapy Research Institute based on the selection criteria.
Scholarship amount: $75,000 to research the applications of lightwaves in treating skin health issues
Application deadline: 15 May 2021
Application form: You can sign up the form by clicking the link
- A single payment of $75,000 to fund the research and help the student expand their knowledge, skills, and professional connections in the heliotherapy industry
- Health insurance
- An opportunity to attend and participate fully in the educational opportunities and activities of Heliotherapy Research Institute.
- Currently studying in the field of medicine (not less than 5 courses), but not older than 35 years
- English (fluent)
- Ready to carry out research in the field of heliotherapy and the effect of light on skin health
- Have high academic achievements (not only college/university grades will be taken into account, but also participation in academic activities outside of the university, for example, in conferences)
- Have a research plan describing the background, purpose, method, rationale, and any results currently achieved in the field of heliotherapy
- Demonstrate leadership qualities, the ability to influence others and strive to change the world
- Active life position
- A motivation letter explaining the reasons for participating in this particular scholarship and future plans after the scholarship (maximum 1000 words)
- Having professional experience or experience in volunteer projects will be a priority
- Letters of recommendation from teachers, scientific advisers (at least 2)
- Readiness to disseminate advanced methods of light therapy and heliotherapy
- The application for participation in the scholarship is individual and cannot be submitted from a team or organization
- Citizenship: American students, International Students
- Application (the registration form)
- Copies of documents on scientific degrees and titles (diplomas, certificates, etc.)
- Letters of recommendation (2-3)
- Motivation letter (maximum 1000 words)
- Fill out the registration form below to receive the further instructions
- After the initial pre-screening, you will receive the Application Form, which you have to fill out and send before the application deadline
- Within 7 days after the application deadline, all the participants will be informed of the jury’s decision by email
- After receiving the confirmation email, the student will have 10 days to accept or refuse the scholarship. If students do not respond within this timeframe, they will be deemed to have declined the scholarship.
The Heliotherapy Research Institute reserves the right to refuse or cancel the scholarship if the information provided by the candidate is found to be false.
Heliotherapy Research Institute
430 E 29th St, New York, NY 10016, United States