Have you ever gotten up in the morning, looked in the mirror, and wanted to change something about yourself? Perhaps many of us have experienced this. Everyone knows what to do about being overweight, sagging skin, or lack of muscle mass. But what if you want to get rid of acne scars, age spots, freckles, old tattoos, or wrinkles? Laser surgery might be the answer, but not everyone is ready for that for various reasons.
An alternative to laser surgery can be a picosecond laser pen Neatcell. This device will help you to remove tattoos, acne scars, wrinkles, freckles, treat age spots, and take care of your skin in general.
Let’s get started!
Pros and Cons of the Neatcell Picosecond Laser Pen
Before we start evaluating the effectiveness, we suggest you get acquainted with the pros and cons of the Neatcell picosecond laser pen.
Is Neatcell Picosecond Laser Pen Effective for Removing?
The Neatcell picosecond laser pen uses a high-frequency light beam. It directly affects and destroys dark pigments. It separates melanin (the skin’s natural pigment), which triggers the body’s response and promotes an accelerated metabolism of the skin. In this way, your body itself regenerates tissues and gets rid of residual melanin.
The main weapon of the Neatcell laser pen in the fight against tattoos is a beam of light that concentrates and transmits energy to the point in 0.000000000001 seconds. Since the pigment receives energy in such a short time, it begins to vibrate and disintegrate. In this case, the skin does not have time to receive any damage.
The Neatcell picosecond laser pen can remove both colored and black tattoos. For the first type, it is worth considering the blue pen as it uses high-energy blue light and effectively removes the colored pigment. For black tattoos, you will only need a red pen.
To completely remove the tattoo, you need to do 1-3 treatments every week for a month.
In the photo below you can see the results of removing tattoos with the Neatcell picosecond laser pen.
One of the consequences of acne can be acne scars. The Neatcell picosecond laser pen can effectively treat them. It converts the rays into soft waves of light that signal skin cells and activates repair processes. Еhe visibility of acne scars will be significantly reduced by procedures using Neatcell.
To effectively treat the affected areas of your skin, you will only need to use the less powerful red laser picosecond pen Neatcell.
In the photo below you can see the results of removing acne scars with the Neatcell red picosecond laser pen.
Age spots are caused by pigmentation disorders in certain areas of the skin. Under the influence of the Neatcell picosecond laser pen, melanin (the natural pigment) is destroyed. Thus the age spots are lightened and the process of increased metabolism in the skin starts. Afterward, the skin becomes smoother and more youthful.
In the photo below you can see the results of eliminating age spots with the Neatcell red picosecond laser pen.
The Neatcell picosecond laser pen is effective in fighting wrinkles. The principle of treating them is the same as removing acne scars. Thus, the pen affects the skin cells with soft waves, sending them a signal to start regenerating processes.
In the photo below you can see the results of eliminating wrinkles with the Neatcell red picosecond laser pen.
Unlike age spots, freckles appear at an early age (4 to 6 years). Exposure to sunlight makes them darker and more visible due to accelerated melanin production. Therefore, the Neatcell picosecond laser pen can also effectively treat freckles by destroying melanin. Its remains will be eliminated from the body naturally.
In the photo below you can see the results of removing freckles with Neatcell.
Warning! Must-known Cautions and Contraindications
Neatcell picosecond laser pen has no side effects on the skin when used correctly. However, this procedure, like others that use lasers to treat or remove blemishes, has temporary and permanent contraindications. You should familiarize yourself with them to prevent complications or worsening of your condition.
|Temporary Contraindications||Constant Contraindications|
| – Open wound, infection, or other condition at the site of the intended treatment. |
– Do treatments within 6 before/after oral isotretinoin.
– Nevus (moles) that may become malignant melanomas.
– Herpes at the site of the proposed treatment.
| – Increased sensitivity to infrared light.|
– Epilepsy or other disorders can be triggered by light.
– Type 1 diabetes.
In addition to contraindications, cautions are also worth noting. If you want to do any of the following before or after treatment, you should consult your general practitioner.
- Patients with type 2 diabetes may need a doctor’s note to receive therapy with the Neatcell picosecond laser.
- For the use of tanning beds and natural sunbathing within 4 weeks of treatment.
- Use tanning products (creams, lotions, sprays) for 2 weeks after treatment.
- Mechanical or chemical depilation within 6 weeks of treatment.
- To use medications that may interfere with skin healing after treatment.
How to Use a Neatcell Picosecond Laser Pen?
The Neatcell picosecond laser pen is not complicated in use, but you should read the recommendations on how to use the device to the maximum efficiency and not harm yourself.
- Сonnect the device to the power supply using the cord provided. When the display lights up, you can begin the procedure. There are 2 buttons on the display: “Inten” (intensity) and “Fre/Hz” (frequency). Important: it is worth starting with the lowest intensity and frequency settings and increasing them only as needed during the following sessions.
- Bring the pen to the skin area and start the treatment. For the blue laser, no more than 2 seconds of treatment per point is recommended due to the high power and the possibility of damaging the skin.
- After the session, place the healing ointment or serum on the skin area you treated. It is also strictly recommended not to expose the skin areas to direct sunlight.
- Wear the protective glasses that come with the Neatcell picosecond pen. Important: this point is 100% mandatory when using a blue laser because of the strong flicker.
All these points are worth doing every time you use the Neatcell picosecond laser pen to get the maximum effect.
Remove tattoos, acne scars, age spots, freckles, and wrinkles easily! The Neatcell picosecond laser pen allows you to do this effortlessly, even at home. All you have to do is follow the instructions and you will see the immediate results.
Also, in this article, we looked at the effectiveness of removing tattoos, acne scars, age spots, wrinkles, and freckles, learned about the contraindications and cautions for use, and reviewed the instructions for use in detail.
🤔 Does a Neatcell picosecond laser pen work?
Neatcell concentrates a beam of light with high energy in one place of the tattoo. It causes the pigment to vibrate and break down, and then it is eliminated from the body naturally.
🔴🔵 What is the difference between the blue and red lasers of Neatcell picosecond pens?
The blue laser is used to remove colored tattoos and the red laser is used to remove black tattoos. The blue laser is more powerful and has more modes with different frequencies.
Black Friday Deals
Subscribe and get notified about the black friday deals, up to 50% discounts.