Nude tanning indoors and outdoors is a great way to avoid tan lines and get a gorgeous full-body tan. But if you’re one of the many people who avoid sun exposure at all costs, or simply don’t have time to do it, you may be wondering how you can get that same golden glow. The answer? Tanning device.
We’ll discuss the pros and cons of nude tanning, safety tips as well as some of the best devices on the market.
Sperti Fiji Tanning Lamp
Moontree Tanning Lamp
Eastmagic Tanning Lamp
The most durable device
- The most powerful device for quick and easy touch-up tanning;
- You don't have to worry about overexposure thanks to the timer.
Jump to the detailed review
The best device for tanning and getting vitamin D
- The most multifunctional device that will allow you not only to get a golden tan but also vitamin D;
- The ability of the lamp to quickly heat up (about a minute) to save time.
Jump to the detailed review
The best device for face and body tanning
- Most effective for face and body tanning due to its size and fully adjustable angle;
- Skin color changes in a few minutes thanks to powerful bulbs.
Jump to the detailed review
Types of nude tanning
Nude tanning is a great way to get the perfect tan without having to worry about tan lines. Also, it can be a very freeing and empowering experience. There are three main types of nude tanning: nude sun tanning, tanning devices, and spray tanning.
Nude sun tanning
Nude sun tanning is the most natural way to tan that doesn’t require any extra equipment. All you need is the sun and your own body. Nude sun tanning can be done in your own backyard, at a local beach, or even on your roof (if it’s safe and legal). The key to successful nude sun tanning is to make sure you are using a high SPF sunscreen and reapplying it regularly.
The downside of nude sun tanning is that it can take a long time to build up a base tan, and you are at the mercy of the weather. If it’s a cloudy day, you’re not going to get much color. There is also the risk of being photographed and filmed if you don’t properly choose the nude tanning places.
Nude tanning using devices
Nude tanning using devices is a great way to get a quick, even tan all over your body. Also, most devices are equipped with timers, so you don’t have to worry about overdoing it. In addition, there is less chance of getting burned. The biggest benefit is that you get the privacy you want, allowing you to sunbathe without worrying about prying eyes.
However, tanning devices emit UV rays, so it’s important to use a high SPF sunscreen and using protective glasses.
Nude spray tanning
Spray tanning is a great option for those who want a quick, even tan without having to expose their skin to UV rays. Spray tans can be done in a Booth or by a technician in as little as 10 minutes. There are many different types and shades of spray tan solution, so it’s important to consult with a professional to find the right one for your skin tone.
The downside of spray tans is that they only last for a few days and can be expensive if you want to keep up the color. Also, some people are allergic to the chemicals in spray tan solution, so it’s important to test a small area of skin before getting a full-body spray tan.
Best devices for tanning
Sperti Fiji Tanning Lamp
The Sperti Fiji tanning lamp is a salon-quality device that makes it easy to achieve a naturally smooth tan in the comfort of your home. The power it offers is enough to help you achieve a full tan in just a few sessions.
One of the advantages that this device is famous for is its durability. It uses four UVA lamps with a lifespan of 1000 hours. Since the average tanning session lasts about 10 minutes, this lamp will last you a very long time. Plus, it has a built-in timer so you can control how long you tan.
The Sperti Fiji tanning lamp also comes with an easy-to-use stand so you can place it where you need it, and the wide base gives it even more stability.
Moontree Tanning Lamp
The Moontree tanning lamp is an at-home device that offers a convenient, safe and affordable way to achieve a natural tan. In addition, it radiates heat and light like the sun, ensuring you get your vitamin D as well.
The advantage of this lamp is also its compactness; it does not take up much space compared to the Sperti Fiji tanning lamp. The device also heats up in just a few seconds to a minute, so you don’t have to wait. And the ease of use will give you a successful tanning session, even if you are using this type of device for the first time.
Also, the Moontree tanning lamp is affordable. It is a one-time purchase that will last for many years.
Eastmagic tanning lamp
The Eastmagic tanning lamp is a device that can be used to give your skin a tanned look without exposing it to the harmful rays of the sun. Due to its size and fully adjustable angle, the lamp can be used for face and body tanning.
It also provides sufficient radiation to achieve a tan. In just 5-10 minutes, you saw a change in your color and shade. In addition, this device has been tested and proven effective in producing a tan without the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun.
And due to the protective glasses that come with the kit, you can not worry that the lamp will harm you.
Nude tanning pros and cons
Nude tanning is a controversial topic, with some people feeling that it is empowering and liberating, while others find it offensive and inappropriate. There are pros and cons to both sides of the argument, which will be explored below.
- Nude tanning can be empowering and liberating, allowing you to feel more comfortable in your own skin.
- It can also be a great way to get a better tan, as there are no clothes to obstruct the sun’s rays.
- Some people are predisposed to allergies caused by tight clothing and UV exposure, especially sweat. However, if you want to tan naked, you don’t have to worry about any of these problems.
- Nude tanning can also be a great way to meet new people, as there are often social gatherings at nude beaches or resorts.
- It can be a fun and carefree experience, allowing you to feel more relaxed and less self-conscious.
- Nude tanning can be seen as offensive and inappropriate, particularly if there are children present.
- Nude tanning can be dangerous, as there is a greater risk of skin cancer.
- Some areas of the skin, such as those around the genitals and breasts, are extremely sensitive to burns.
- It can also be difficult to find a place to nude tan, as not all beaches or resorts allow it. But this can be avoided by using a tanning device.
Overall, there are both pros and cons to nude tanning. It is important to weigh these carefully before deciding if it is right for you. If you do choose to go nude, be sure to do so in a safe and respectful way.
Is nude tanning safe?
Nude tanning is a popular activity among those who enjoy spending time outdoors in warm weather. While there is no doubt that nude tanning can be enjoyable, it is important to be aware of the potential risks involved.
The most obvious risk associated with nude tanning is increased exposure to ultraviolet (UV) radiation. UV radiation is a known carcinogen, and excessive exposure can lead to skin cancer. Nude tanning allows for more direct exposure to the sun’s rays, which can increase the risk of developing this disease. But if you take proper precautions, such as using sunscreen and limiting your exposure time, the risk can be minimized.
Another potential risk of nude tanning is sunburn. Sunburn can cause pain, swelling, and redness of the skin. It can also lead to more serious problems like dehydration, heat exhaustion, and even heat stroke. So it’s important to be careful when nude tanning and to make sure you don’t stay in the peak hours of sunlight.
Finally, eye safety is also a concern when nude tanning. The sun’s UV rays can damage the eyes, causing cataracts, macular degeneration, and other problems. So it’s important to wear sunglasses or protective eyewear when nude tanning.
Overall, nude tanning can be safe if you take the proper precautions. But it’s important to be aware of the potential risks involved. So if you choose to nude tan, use sunscreen, limit your exposure time, and wear protective eyewear.
How to protect your skin while tanning
Tanning devices emit ultraviolet (UV) rays, which can damage your skin and lead to premature aging and skin cancer.
To protect your skin while nude tanning, follow these tips:
- Exfoliate one or two days before the session. Exfoliating your skin helps to remove any excess dead skin cells, and if not removed, it can lead to flaking, which will just remove the tan anyway.
- Check your medications before you go sunbathing. Some prescription drugs can make your skin sensitive to ultraviolet rays, resulting in sunburn instead of a tan.
- Remove makeup, jewelry, and do not use essential oils or heavy perfumes. This can interfere with the uniform tanning of the skin.
- Use sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher. Apply sunscreen generously to all exposed areas of skin, including your back, chest, and legs.
- Wear protective eyewear to shield your eyes from UV rays.
- Avoid excessive exposure to UV rays by limiting your tanning sessions to no more than 15 minutes.
- Staying hydrated will help keep your skin healthy and may help prevent wrinkles.
- Use a moisturizer with SPF to help keep your skin hydrated and protected from the sun.
- Examine your skin monthly for suspicious spots and see a dermatologist once a year for a skin check.
Nude tanning has become increasingly popular in recent years. There are many reasons for this, including the fact that it can be very relaxing and the results can be very natural-looking. Also, nude tanning can be a great way to get a “base tan” before going on vacation or to an event where you’ll be exposed to the sun for long periods.
One of the popular ways to get a nude tan is to use tanning devices. They emit ultraviolet (UV) rays that stimulate the production of melanin in the skin, resulting in a tanned appearance. In addition, many people find that using a tanning device is more convenient than spending time in the sun.
But be sure to take some precautions when using a tanning device. Always use the lowest possible setting. Don’t stay in the tanning device for more than a few minutes at a time. And finally, be sure to wear eye protection to avoid damage to your eyes.
🤩 What are the benefits of nude tanning?
The most obvious benefit is that it allows you to evenly tan your entire body without having to worry about tan lines. Also, nude tanning can be very relaxing and can help you feel more comfortable in your own skin.
👀 Is nude tanning safe?
Nude tanning is generally considered to be safe when done in moderation. However, it is important to remember that overexposure to UV rays can lead to skin cancer, so use sun protection and wear glasses.
🤔 How do I get started with nude tanning?
If you are interested in trying nude tanning, you can start it with a tanning device. But remember that it is important to use sun protection when spending time. You should also consult with a dermatologist to get the best advice on how to protect your skin while tanning.
⏳ How long should I use the device for nude tanning?
If you are just starting a tanning session and have fair skin, we recommend that you start with shorter sessions (3-5 minutes) and gradually increase the duration, but no more than 15 minutes per procedure.
Black Friday Deals
Subscribe and get notified about the black friday deals, up to 50% discounts.